Thursday, March 12, 2009


When I was searching for a pen to write the one got was a red pen then I smiled at myself “let it be in red as it has the value of my blood”.
For a duration I was lazy to take the pen actually I took it in several times and dropped it before it reaches the climax due to several reasons.
Wandering through the dark forest empty handed I got a mysterious book. That book takes me to a wonderful garden full of dreams. Actually I was not walking .I was flying .I forget about everything. After a long time the book disappeared teaching me a wonderful lesson. Now I am back to my dark forest with a pain to loss my dreams along with book.
But I am too small to be disappointed with the life.I will wait for another to get another lesson.

3 comments:

CampusWatch said...

Wat should I say.. Good... Keep Writing

Nidhi Menon said...

once a grl askd her old grandma....
~wat did u ultimately discover abt life?
or simply
wat do u mean by life.....??

n dat old lady answered jst in "4" words...

"LIFE JUST GOES ON...."

i wrote dis story here bcoz d ultimate nector of ur lines was a hope fr a new buk to show u new dreamz...
& dis is lyf...u move on with hopes...

Asha Sreenivas said...

yes hope is the walking dream of every human.and what ever happens it will be for a reason. always be positive about the reason.and be happy always.....