Saturday, October 15, 2011

Where is the sound gone???



Placing acoustical design for architects in hand I looked wide to the sky, it is indeed too hot here. Rain is not ready to give a guest appearance and humidity is hurting the earth surface as hard as it can.

Now in the late hours of day with full opened window and fan running at its best above the head not making considerable changes.

With a wish for a sudden sleep I tried several times and failed. Now i am seeking help of test book well known sleeping pills for students. The train passing nearby whistled at a moderate sound wishing me a good night and I opened my book with regret and turned pages carelessly....

* * * * * *

She walked alone through that dark empty corridor...

She wished to have a companion when the loneliness was trying to make her afraid then ignored... life alone is well experienced....

She reached near the riverside so clean and pure having three plants of different flowers so beautiful...

She extended her hand towards one and suddenly windrowed when a realisation came...

She moved to a valley of mythical characteristic...

A valley of sound...

It is the valley where our sounds are going... the waves of sounds will fade in to this unknown valley...

In that unknown valley full of sound... there I can hear the deepest whispers and cries of millions...

I walked for hours through that magical valley listening to all sounds...

The sudden splash of light stuck on my eyes and I lost my concentration...

With uneasiness’ I opened my eyes

Acoustical design for architects is still in my hand....

Where is the sound gone???

No comments: