Tuesday, October 26, 2010

FRIENDSHIP



It’s a true saying that friendship is forever. I personally evaluate the relation of friendship. More than anything in this world and so I kept them so close to the heart that it will pain if it forgets to beat.
The value of friendship is something I cannot give price in my life and was unaware about the strength of friendship till it happens in my life.....As a naughty talkative earned lot of good relations in life whose importance cannot be understood by any other individual.
Yes I am going back to the same old story of an unseen friend who still lives in heart and in tears. He came to my life without asking any permission as an enemy and leaves me with a footprint that never fades by time.
He left with lots of unspoken stories with millions of uncracked jokes which he always wished to crack with others. Just to see a glimpse of smile.
Someone who make me laugh till the night and went even without saying a bye to the unknown world leaving just tears in our eyes.
Seasons keep on changing surrounding changed and time is running so fast but a story of unknown hero is remembered every night looking at the sky.
Traveling through the contacts of my phone I saw his name and my eyes get wet. Yes, I still keep his number in my phone just to make my stupid mind believe that he is always there at the other end busy with his naughtiness ready to fight with me.
Beliefs can get stronger and imagination overrules the life and smile emerges on the face remembering the fight between us.
It’s going to be one year after you left this cruel world, yes it’s true that the world is cruel but with friends even hell is a heaven...

Missing you a lot RINU.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow..loved reading this...

nanda said...

chechi...u r not kutti architect....in my language...u r kuttippuli...nannayirikunnu.

Asha Sreenivas said...

:)