Saturday, October 9, 2010

As some writer said I also have the believe that the author should hold the pain of carrying a subject before producing as a mother holds the pain before giving birth to her child. And if she didn’t carry that pain the creation will not have that value and as for the same reason I didn’t gave an attempt to write before I have enough pain to deliver one.
Two months of vacation make me lazy that at 10 o clock I was already in bed. I had a lot to do for the next day but helpless, my brain and body is so weak. Heavy rain and cold is disturbing me too. There was a day when I used to sit near the half open window pain listening to the unknown symphony of rain and thunder. But these days I am not getting enough interest at these dramas of nature. At times my heart cries how i could change such away and realise the loss of innocence running behind the world in order to get some goals in life.
So as I said before I went to bed at 10 o clock and didn’t take long time to go to the deep sleep. Rain outside acts as a catalyst and I wrapped under my blanket holding my pillow tight. Goddess of dream were weaving a dream for me suddenly my cell rang high and the threads of dream broken in between and opened my eye with a regret. It was an unknown number so I pushed red button with an anger to disturb my dream. As I was about to go back to dream phone ranged again. I looked at the phone confusingly then answered with laziness at its peak. The voice from other end was familiar and my anger turned into a surprise.
Our conversation went long ,Heavy rain outside were not interested to enquire what is happening inside and now friend at other end left me by saying a good night but it was not a good night at all my dreams is now changed to thoughts all about



LOVE, LIFE AND DEADTH...
What a rare combination. Three different aspects but related to each other in a mystic way common people failed to understand.
Love is a wonderful feeling. Everyone will have a lot to describe about love. Even though the feeling of love experienced by person to person differs.
Love can lead to life and death when living for loved ones everyone will be proud to do so and everyone will be even happy to die with loved ones. And so what about dying for loved ones. But when the situation changes and dying for someone who even don’t know about the person’s love for him/her in which category I can tag that?

3 comments:

VINEETH said...

did u charecterize me in this

Asha Sreenivas said...

ofcourse not y u asking like that???

VINEETH said...

can tag me in this... may b