Friday, August 15, 2008

WHEN I AM ALONE !!!!


Loneliness is a strange feeling everyone will have to suffer at one or another time of their life. But there are some strange souls who have to suffer it every time.

I really did not know what someone does when they are alone. Until one of my friend explained about the painful story of his loneliness story that can melts any hard hearts which lies in his heart secretly as a pearl in the oyster. His pain came out in our conversation as a painful flood of memories and sorrows. and from the time spent with him he teach me the dreadful effects of loneliness and he make me feel that he is a copy of me or better to say I am his copy.

And I came to understand how lonely hearts sang; dance and talk with imaginary people around. We are never alone. We are always surrounded by golden memories of happiness and sorrows. Our time is not enough to spend with those imaginary people around.
Standing alone in the balcony listening to the story of the breeze came from the nearby trees I noticed that my lovebird is alone in her cage as her lover died due to some unknown reason, she survived and now is alone in the cage. I looked at her painfully knowing the fact that it is better to die than to be alone.
“LONLINESS KILLS”
But now I am not complaining about my loneliness as I know there are people suffer this disease more intense than me.

6 comments:

Sujith Kartha said...

Lovely piece of work and charmin presentation. Very nice and u have a good talent…keep writin

"We are never alone. We are always surrounded by golden memories of happiness and sorrows. Our time is not enough to spend with those imaginary people around"

I cant believe this thought has born from a 19yr old pen….good…
This moved me a lot..

Keep goin dear

rudolf said...

When iam alone,i offen see movies or play games.

Your words are very aptitudinal~~~

SUji said...

"Sometimes Loneliness is gift, precise opt for a nomad...!"

Good writings.., interesting breed of language..!

Ros said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ros said...

You think the guys commented above did it sincerely? I dont think so.. Lonliness is a very bad feeling, obviously. There are some other things also which hurt us more deeply...

rosh

Asha Sreenivas said...

thanks for the comment
@rockroshshere

sorry there may be other things but i am too small to understand that at a point of my life if i get something which hurts more than loneliness i will surely share that with you all......