Saturday, October 25, 2008

"LOVE IS DIVINE"


For days i was just searching for a topic to write something and i hardly get anything .Last weak was too busy shedule with lots of journey .The train journey was indead a mice topic to write about.but hope will come back with that in an another occassion as now the most important topic that i can handle is LOVE

Dont confuse or misunderstand......

What is love????

As far as i know i believed that love is something divine as it came directly it came directly from god andit cant be evil.
But what i think is wrong or there is an another face of love which is evil....

When someone is loving someone deep from the heart and the other just acting to be a lover is something hard to be accept.

In this contest iam confused about love

My surroundings are giving enough examples to give reason to hate it.

Love and hate-two opposite words ,how come it can be used together

I dont know but there is onething i know-"iam totaly confused about love"

When iam getting enough resons to hate it there is an another side that is frequently whisphering in my ears that
"Love is divine"

6 comments:

Raj said...

how come love can b evil...i dont understand.....u says its directly came 4m god...

its in our(i mean humans) hands to make it divine or evil.

deeps said...

it is not for nothing that one is 'asha' right asha?

not like chinna chinna aasai! ha?

there are things that one cannot live without!!

maybe you cant hate it!

happy Diwali

Nidhi Menon said...

yes honey...love is divine n evil too..
BUT,
its all jst abt one's perception!

love is a kind of clay..
...u can mould it in any way n make it out cute or ugly d way u want.....

Asha Sreenivas said...

"They do not love that do not show their love. The course of true love never did run smooth. Love is a familiar. Love is a devil. There is no evil angel but Love."
-William Shakespeare


saw this quote and was little surprised as i am also thinking in his way

Manuraj said...

that was nice....i am fully accept with u wat u are saying about u

kannan abilash said...

Love happens; like it did when my love came into my life. If looks could kill, she would have been booked for murder, sweetheart. My heart skipped a beat each time she looked at me; and stopped altogether the day she turned and smiled. I wake filled with thoughts of her which have left my senses in turmoil. The world, my dear, marks its history simply by AD and BC. I mark it by the first time I saw my love. All these years, I wanted to tell her what she really meant to me. I never could. My heart is full of so many things to say to her - ah - there are moments when I feel that speech amounts to nothing at all. Countless times have I tried to talk to her, faltering each time as I got closer to her.