Sunday, November 28, 2010

A TRAIN FRIEND......




Staying in a hostel gave me opportunity to travel randomly to home. Every journey was special to me and most importantly my heart shake at my last journey.
When I reached railway station my mind was like the time before a heavy rain. Full of tension. It’s almost like that at every time the long queue in the front of the counter always makes me tensed that will I am going to miss the train. I spent time in the queue looking at the watch and listening eagerly to the announcement. Finally when I put my small hand inside the counter to fetch ticket my heart beat became normal. With heavy bags in my shoulder I walked fast to the bridge but unaware about which platform is waiting for me. Finally I walked to the fourth platform with a doubtful face.
I smiled at her and she smiled back and the cloud of strangeness gave way to friendship. Journey is always damp bore without a friend. I used to sit dump watching different faces around and never got a smile back and returned sadly and so I was too happy to see her.
Talking with her was not so difficult to me she remembered me of a face which I forget in the race of life. We shared a bond of friendship so close. Someone who haves all the naughtiness similar to me and she was never ashamed to share that. Something, which we can’t even express to a friend whom we know from years.
Time was running so fast and at the first time I never wished for that. When the train approach my station she was too sad to leave me in her remaining journey. With a pain of leaving I said bye and walked to the door with a hope of seeing her again in some other journey,
As her name demands she reminds me of a dream which I always wish to see..
I am glad to meet my dear train friend Sapna........


2 comments:

ACB said...

keep writing.... all the best....

Binoj.T said...

I don't know much about you.. but I can smell the flavor in you... Keep writing..All the best..
Regards
Binoj T Nair