Friday, April 9, 2010

to my best friend.....





In this middle of March it is very hot here. Yes indeed it’s the time of hot summer but the sun is little brighter and hot.
Everyone must give little more importance to global warming and ozone depletion....
Sorry I am not going to write about that any way...
After a long time today after a short noon sleep i got opportunity to hear the roaring sound of thunder.... the signal of a rain for which everyone was dreaming make me jump from my sleep and ran outside.
Trees were dancing in joy and a sweet breeze is spreading the news that rain is near..... I enjoyed all these dramas of nature standing alone in the balcony. Alone in the sense that, two days before my friend was with me.


More than a friend she is like my own sister, the one who touched my heart and understand what i need by just looking into my eyes. She cared me like a elder sister always a shoulder to sleep and a sweet melody in my life.

Some true relationship will surely take time to make a bond and once the perfect bond has made it is impossible to separate.

No comments: